I'm Kasey Bonifacio and I have been building things on the Internet since 2011. I have a diverse background in design, frontend development, and backend development—but the frontend is where my ❤️ is. In 2015 I joined the folks at Sparkbox and have focused my career on building accessible websites and usable design systems.
- Making Design Systems Work @ generate Workshop - April 24, 2019
- Exploring Accessible Web Design and Streaming Media Distribution @ ATIA Copresenting with DCMP - January 31, 2019
- Build Your First Design System @ CodeMash Workshop - January 8, 2019
- Writing Better Release Notes
- Manageable Utility Systems with CSS Variables
- Design Systems Are Great But…
- Refactoring Legacy CSS
Read more on the Sparkbox Foundry.